Sencha is Japan's most popular tea. Sencha refers to the first pickings of the tea bush, which take place late March in warmer climates and the end of May in cooler areas. The flavors that distinguish sencha are delicate sweetness and mild astringency wonderful aroma.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
1. Measure out 1.5 tsp of Japanese Sencha tea.
2. Boil water until temperature reaches 170-175°.
3. Steep tea for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove steeped tea leaves.
5. Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
6. This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.