This is a jasmine scented white tea from the Chinese Province of Fujian. Only young, tender spring white buds are plucked for scenting.
The sweet floral jasmine scent enhances the light delicate sweet flavor creating one of the finest jasmine teas available.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 3 grams/ 2 tsp of Silver Needle Jasmine tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 170- 175°.
- Steep tea for 5-7 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.