Excellent served hot or over ice
A delicate and mild blend of Indian teas scented with passion fruit from the Chamraj Estate in the Nilgiris. Excellent served hot or over iced.
Chamraj is famous for its sustainable agriculture with its approach to 100% use of only bio-pesticides, all natural fertilizers and hazard free conditions.
Part of the UNT group South India's largest tea company.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 3 grams/ 2 tsp of Passion Fruit tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.