Origin: Central & South America
Body: Clean, medium
Cup Notes: Citrus & Milk Chocolate
Finish: Soft, bright
Two light roasted organic coffees from South and Central America are blended with a rich smooth organic coffee from Indonesia. The cup profile is bright and clean with a rich aroma. The body of the Indonesian coffee neutralizes the acidity creating a delicious balanced light roast blend.
The range was named for Lord St. George Gore, an Irish baronet who visited the area in the 1850s on a notorious hunting expedition throughout the American West. The range runs for approximately 60 miles long northwest-to-southeast. The locals attribute the amazing snowfall in the Vail Valley to the positioning of the Gore Range and how it slows down the winter storm blowing through the valley.
Methods of Brewing for Drip Brewer
Tools needed to brew
- Drip coffee brewer
- Grinder (preferably with burr blades)
- Filtered water
- Digital scale
Instructions for Brewing
- Weigh out 5-55 grams of beans on digital scale.
- Use a medium grind for the beans.
- Place filter, either paper or reusable, into brew basket and pour in your ground coffee.
- Pour filtered water to top of reservoir. Temperature should ideally be between 200-205°.
- Press start.
- Enjoy with your favorite mug!
View different methods of brewing here.