Origin: Indonesia, South America
Body: Full, heavy
Cup Notes: Maple Syrup & Dark Cocoa
Finish: Long, satisfying
We started our journey in coffee on Bridge Street with our first concept, the Daily Grind. A complex blend of Organic Indonesian coffees and robust French roast. It's full-bodied, rich and smooth with light acidity. Our high altitude allows us to caramelize the sugars in the French Roast at lower temperatures creating deep rich flavors without the typical bitterness associated with dark roasted coffees.
Methods of Brewing for Drip Brewer
Tools needed to brew
- Drip coffee brewer
- Grinder (preferably with burr blades)
- Filtered water
- Digital scale
Instructions for Brewing
- Weigh out 5-55 grams of beans on digital scale.
- Use a medium grind for the beans.
- Place filter, either paper or reusable, into brew basket and pour in your ground coffee.
- Pour filtered water to top of reservoir. Temperature should ideally be between 200-205°.
- Press start.
- Enjoy with your favorite mug!
View different methods of brewing here.