A blend of Peppermint and Chinese Temple Of Heaven Gunpowder.
A customary tea drunk by Moroccan traders.
To a Moroccan, mint tea is a ritual of good hospitality and daily life. Moroccans often refer to it as Moroccan Whiskey and claim it as their only vice.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2.5 grams/ 2 tsp of Moroccan Gunpowder Mint tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 5- 7 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 4- 5 steeps.