This is a special grade of Jasmine scented tea. The jasmine flowers are cut and introduced to the tea several times so that the tea absorbs the sweet aroma.
The cup has the fragrance of a garden in bloom with a light, sweet, smooth flavor. The oldest of scented teas.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2 grams/ 1.5 tsp of Jasmine Pouchong tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 175- 180°.
- Steep tea for 1-3 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.