A blend of hibiscus flower, blackberry leaf, cinnamon bark, lemongrass, and rose hips. A tangy flavor and a good source of Vitamin C. The perfect tea to drink to support liver health, fights bacterial growth, and can assist in mitigating menstrual cramps. This tea can be enjoyed either hot or cold and is completely caffeine free.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2.5 grams/ 2 tsp of Hibiscus Warmer tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 5- 7 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 4- 5 steeps.