Genmaicha is a mellow blend of roasted and puffed brown rice grains and Sencha that has been well-loved by green tea fans in Japan for centuries.
Our Genmaicha is a wonderful blend of Sencha and puffed toasted brown rice. Due to the rice, this tea has the rich and hearty flavor of roasted grains but with the freshness of Sencha. It is very well balanced and flavored.
This Genmaicha is made from only Ichibancha which is tea from the first harvest of the year.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 2 grams/ 1.5 tsp of Genmaicha tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 175- 180°.
- Steep tea for 1-3 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.