This tea brews a beautiful jade liquor with a wonderfully sweet, floral flavor. It is slightly oxidized during the solar and indoor withering process, which develops the sweet floral flavors. This is one of the finest teas available in its class. Almost a green tea, the liquor is yellow-golden and aroma delicate but more pronounced than that of any green tea. It is produced in the Wenshan area of Taiwan.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
1. Measure out 1.5 tsp of Four Seasons Jade Pouchong tea.
2. Boil water until temperature reaches 170-175°.
3. Steep tea for 2-3 minutes.
4. Remove steeped tea leaves.
5. Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
6. This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.