One of the oldest and most traditional flavored teas. Scented with oil of bergamot to produce a mellow balance of citrus and black tea tastes. A delicate and mild blend of Indian teas from the Chamraj Estate in the Nilgiris.
Chamraj is famous for its sustainable agriculture with its approach to 100% use of only bio-pesticides, all natural fertilizers and hazard free conditions. Part of the UNT group South Indias largest tea company.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 3 grams/ 2 tsp of Earl Grey tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.