This tea is delicate, yet full-bodied with an exquisite bouquet of Muscatel. It's a second flush tea, grown in the world-renowned Gopaldhara Estate. Darjeeling teas are often referred to as the "Champagne" of teas.
This Darjeeling tea estate is located in the Mirik Valley. "To provide pure tea, fit for the Gods", is the company's motto and is embodied in its name. Gopal: "Krishna's name as the beloved god-child of Hindu mythology, and Dahra," meaning streams of pure spring water. The garden is Darjeeling's highest with tea planted as high as 7200 feet above sea level.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 3 grams/ 2 tsp of Darjeeling Gopaldhara Estate tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.