The China Keenum is often referred to as the Burgundy of teas because of its superb bouquet and rich, red liquor.
It is the original English Breakfast tea and the most famous of the Chinese black teas.
Keemun is from Qimen, a county in the Anhwei province in China. Since its introduction in 1876, Keemun tea is respected as the best black tea in China.
How to Prepare (based on 8 oz cup)
- Measure out 3 grams/ 2 tsp of China Keemun tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.