Kenilworth Tea Garden is situated in the Central Province in the District of Nuwara Eliya, approximately 102 Kilometers from Colombo – the Capital city of Sri Lanka. Kenilworth is the flagship Estate of Hatton Plantations PLC. It would appear that the name KENILWORTH originated from an English background, which is traced to a magnificent Castle situated in Warwickshire, UK.
A delicate tea with a profound aroma, this is one of the finest teas from Sri Lanka.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
- Measure out 1 tsp of Ceylon Kenilworth Estate tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.