Origin: Indonesia, South America
Cup Notes: Dark Chocolate & Burnt Honey
Finish: Long, heavy
The Bridge Street Blend is a complex blend of decaffeinated Pacific Rim Coffees and robust French roast. It is full-bodied, rich and smooth with light acidity.
Methods of Brewing for Drip Brewer
Tools needed to brew
- Drip coffee brewer
- Grinder (preferably with burr blades)
- Filtered water
- Digital scale
Instructions for Brewing
- Weigh out 5-55 grams of beans on digital scale.
- Use a medium grind for the beans.
- Place filter, either paper or reusable, into brew basket and pour in your ground coffee.
- Pour filtered water to top of reservoir. Temperature should ideally be between 200-205°.
- Press start.
- Enjoy with your favorite mug!
View different methods of brewing here.