Korakundah Estate is a self-sustaining community, as well as a successful tea garden. The workers of the estate are provided for in every possible way. This black orange pekoe tea has a smooth, well-balanced mild flavor, with a hint of citrus.
This is the highest tea estate in India with tea growing over 8,000 feet above sea level. This factor greatly enhances the flavor. Korakundah Estate was the first certified organic Nilgiri tea estate.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
- Measure out 1 tsp of Korakundah Estate tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205-210°.
- Steep tea for 3-5 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.