This full-bodied African Rooibos herbal tea is produced from the leaf of the Aspalathus Linoaris plant, not the tea plant Camellia Sinensis. Grown only in South Africa, this tea is naturally caffeine-free with black tea qualities and high in both antioxidants and vitamin C.
Rooibos means "red bush" because of the color of its leaves and was first discovered in 1772 by the Swedish botanist Carl Thunberg.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
- Measure out 2.5 grams/ 2 tsp of African Rooibos tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 205- 210°.
- Steep tea for 5- 7 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 4- 5 steeps.