A tangerine flavored green tea, marigold flowers, and orange peel. The citrus flavor blends perfectly with the sweet tender Japanese Sencha green tea leaves. Perfect both hot of iced.
Sencha is Japans most popular green tea. Sencha refers to the first pickings of the tea bush, which take place late March in warmer climates and the end of May in cooler areas. The flavors that distinguish sencha are delicate sweetness and mild astringency.
How to Prepare- Based on 8 oz Cup
- Measure out 1.5 tsp of Tangerine Sencha tea.
- Boil water until temp reaches 175- 195°.
- Steep tea for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove steeped tea leaves.
- Enjoy your fresh cup of tea!
- This tea will yield between 2-3 steeps.